Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join our client based in Radlett.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle. Generating new business and developing strong working relationships with medium to large sized businesses.
- Setting, meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Researching and generating leads
- Cold calling prospects and moving them through the sales cycle
- Pitching products and services
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Planning and preparing sales presentations
- Communicating new product developments
- Identifying opportunities to cross/up sell where necessary
- Accurately updating the CRM system
- Attending weekly sales meeting to discuss updates and progress
*You will be provided with the necessary sales support by the administration team.
Experience / Skills required:
- Proven sales experience is essential (preferably telephone sales)
- Consultative sales approach
- Confident communication skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Positive work approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.