Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
- Generate new business with sales calls to prospect clients
- Contact lapsed clients to generate new revenue
- Increase customers’ spending frequency / value*
- Sell the full product range and upsell at every opportunity
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Identify sales opportunities and follow-up leads promptly
- Produce sales pipeline and monthly reports
- Maintain the customer database
- Process quotes, orders and deliveries
- Be the main point of contact for your customers and effectively resolve any queries
- Achieve and exceed sales targets / KPIs set
*Once customer accounts have been built up to a certain spending value, they would then be passed onto a dedicated Account Manager to develop further.
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous telesales experience is essential
- Experience working towards individual targets
- Target driven and self-motivated work ethic
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Competent IT skills (SAP knowledge would be an advantage)
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.