For more information about this job please contact:
National Account Administrator & Analyst
£20,000 per annum
Our client is rapidly expanding and need to keep up with the demand of the business.
This role will suit a proactive, organised, accurate, highly motivated person with a strong eye for detail. They will need to be confident in speaking with people of different levels of authority in the business and with external contacts. A strong working experience of excel is extremely important and if you have worked with SAP previously it would be of benefit but not essential as full training will be given.
You will work within a small team but be part of the larger office environment.
What are you responsibilites?
- Ensuring that all aspects administration support to the National Account Management team is completed on time, in full and is 100% accurate.
- Providing all required information to key stakeholders, according to their individual specification, on time, in full and to their exact requirements.
- Managing large orders placed by retailers, using the most current agreed company large order process.
- Ensuring that the correct amount of stock is held at vendor warehouses, that the records are always accurate, and that supply of stock to them is maintained and managed correctly.
- To support the Head of Operations Analyst in creating reports to agreed specifications, to show the performance of the business and its various functions. The integrity and accuracy of the reports are to be optimised as well as design and content for usefulness.
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Grace on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.