For more information about this job please contact:
Finishing Technician – Metal Polisher
My client are an award winning specialist in their field who are currently looking to expand due to expansion within the business and winning new business. They specialise in the polishing of parts for prestigious brands worldwide.
What is the role?
- You will be working in a busy polishing department alongside highly skilled professionals,
- Reporting directly to the Finishing Manager
- You will be working independently and as part of a team ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed to the highest possible standard.
- You will be required to be on your feet for long periods of the day
- My client offer bespoke training to ensure that you can develop your skills and be the best that you can be and flourish in such a sought after industry.
What’s in it for me?
- Temp –Perm contract
- A bespoke training plan to develop you to be the best you can be in such a sought after industry
- Up to £14.61ph (dependent on experience)
- Up to £30k + Benefits inc. Pension & Private Healthcare
- Early finish on a Friday
- 28 days holiday
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience within a metalwork or polishing environment advantageous
Please apply to this advert with your updated CV & I will be in touch with you providing your application is successful.
Candidates MUST be able to register with us in BARNET as soon as possible
PLEASE NOTE – We have a high number of applications so please be patient. Candidates MUST apply with their CV before being considered
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the North London Office)