For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in a Merchandising department and looking for a new role?
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for a Merchandiser to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client are well-established market leader within their sector, based in St Albans.
- To understand seasonal trends for accurate stock forecasting
- Understanding the sales trends to manually fine-tune automated forecasts
- Accurately planning stock to avoid under/over stocks
- Ability to react to changes in demand and logistics
- Deal with all back order requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date knowledge of suppliers prices, promotions, and products and making sure the system is up to date
- Proactively coordinating delivery of stock
- Providing up to date information for customer services, branch management and deal with all queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure compliance with all company standards and procedures.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Merchandising or Stock Forecasting role
- Outstanding rapport building/maintaining – with suppliers, branches, colleagues and internal departments
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.