For more information about this job please contact:
MERCHANDISE ADMIN ASSISTANT
Are you looking to further your career within Merchandising/Buying/Allocating?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our fantastic clients within a really niche industry based in Hendon for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their bubbly, close knit team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is on the hunt for someone who has a numerical/analytical mind who loves working with numbers. You will be required to have some knowledge or background in Merchandising, Buying or Allocating. They are also looking for someone who has the drive to suceed, looking to build a career and really eager to learn.
Salary - up to £25,000 DOE
Location – Hendon
Hours – Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Ensuring that the database (SBO) and line detail are kept up to date by adding new products and associated product information and deleting off old lines.
- Creating, amending & closing purchase orders.
- Acting as the main day to day contact for suppliers and our warehouse.
- Managing the delivery schedule and ensuring that stock arrives in a timely fashion.
- Resolving any delivery or stock issues with suppliers.
- Allocating new stock and running daily replenishment to stores.
- Providing stock and product information to Customer Services, the web team and stores.
- Producing weekly Merchandising reports.
- Producing and updating printed pages for the store books.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested; these may include, but are not limited to, providing cover in our on site store, assisting at trade shows and helping the warehouse over our peak period.
- Merchandising experience or similar
- Allocation experience or similar
- Excellent Excel skills are a must! - you must enjoy working on spreadsheets!
- A positive attitude
- Good communications skills, written & verbal
- Team player
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good telephone manner & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Initative to think outside the box and work independantly
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Company discount
- Great company culture
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website