For more information about this job please contact:
Membership Executive - £16k - £19k
Do you want to be part of a team that has ambitions to double it's membership base and positively impact one of the nation's most popular sports?
Our Client is now looking to for a Membership Executive to join their Commercial Team to be part of the journey!
What does the role look like?
- Support delivery of membership growth
- Take ownership for membership communications content administration, linking this with the communications and marketing team
- Ensure the delivery of all membership benefits are on track
- Look at opportunites for running nationwide member events
- Weekly membership social and web traffic reporting, alongside the Communications Officer.
What does the sucessful candidate look like?
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service - put the members at the heart of everything that you do
- Confident in using bookin systems
- The ability to see the bigger picture, and how working with multiple teams across the business creates the best working culture.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key insights
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call Grace Bennett on 01908 921090, email the team on email@example.com or APPLY TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.