For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client based in Borehamwood who are looking for an Media Assistant to join a their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within Media/IT.
- Based in Borehamwood
- Monday to Friday
- 9AM till 5.30PM
- Salary between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Free parking on site
- Excellent potential to develop
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading products and articles into the CMS
- Preparing emails onto email marketing software
- Maintaining aspects of the site such as accurate product information
- Report on analytics of the site
- Evolve role to seek out eCommerce goals
- Helping out the Staff with their IT/Media daily problems
- Keeping a Media launch diary, keeping product info records and research
- Fixing computer issues such as within Microsoft Outlook, Web Browsers and mobile phones
- Maintaining Office GDPR documentation and adhering to it
- Analyses of site to better enhance CRM and SEO
Skills and experience required:
- IT/Media/Admin/Marketing qualification would be ideal but not necessary.
- Experience in an office environment in IT/Media/Admin/Marketing or other would be beneficial.
- Getting to grips with software easily, willing to learn.
- Be able to be pragmatic and understanding of the business needs as it shifts.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
Other beneficial skills:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS structures and best practices
- Using team management software such as Trello, SharePoint or others
- Knowledgeable of marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, Adobe Spark or similar
Overall, you must be eager to learn and do well!
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.