For more information about this job please contact:
A family run garage is looking to add to their team with a Vehicle Technician
You must be competent in the servicing and repair of all makes and models of vehicles and have a strong knowledge of all aspects of diagnostics with a professional attitude and ability to produce high quality work.
Duties will include:
• Diagnostic work
• Carrying out service and repairs on all makes of vehicles
• Efficiently diagnose standard faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved
• Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles
• Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time
• Ordering parts
• Liaising with customers and supervisors to keep up to date of progress and repair
• You must have your own tools
• Commercial vehicle experience advantageous but not necessary
This role is based on 40 hours per week with some Saturdays.
Contact the Bedford Team on 01234 347069