PERMANENT MECHANICAL ENGINEER - MILTON KEYNES – IMMEDIATE START – 25-30K negotiable
• Do you have experience as a Mechanical Engineer or similar?
• Can you work on your own initiative?
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties and should have knowledge in the following skills:-
• A good understanding of machine shop practices. Able to use equipment; milling machine, lathe, band saw etc.
• Understanding of sheet metal work methods, metrology and inspection techniques.
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods whilst being able to work on own initiative from a ‘brief’ description to design and manufacture any fixture or new prototype parts as required.
• Must have a good understanding of material, some glass, macor and plastic components will need to be either manufactured or modified at some stage.
Working Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Apply with your cv immediately or contact Mandy Hayers/ Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.