For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a Logistics or Warehouse background?
Are you looking for an exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established organisation in the manufacturing sector?
Would you like to work for a company with opportunity for training and progression?
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 15:30pm / Friday 7:30 - 14:30
- Handle incoming and outgoing goods
- Using the manufacturing system (SWAN)
- Participate in stock takes
- Material Preparation
- Use of the cold heading and swaging machines
- Handle and record waste and scrap
- Lifting up to 25kg
Skills and Experience:
- Forklift License desired but not essential
- Strong Maths and Numeracy Skills
- Strong PC Skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Processes
- Good communication skills
- Free onsite Parking
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 with service
- Close to town centre
- Paid Lunch Break
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online.
Should you wish to discuss in more detail, please call Charlotte or Sarah on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website