For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a Logistics or Warehouse background?
Are you looking for an exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established organisation in the manufacturing sector?
Would you like to work for a company with opportunity for training and progression?
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 15:30pm / Friday 7:30 - 14:30
- Handle incoming and outgoing goods
- Using the manufacturing system (SWAN)
- Participate in stock takes
- Material Preparation
- Use of the cold heading and swaging machines
- Handle and record waste and scrap
- Lifting up to 25kg
Skills and Experience:
- Forklift License desired but not essential
- Strong Maths and Numeracy Skills
- Strong PC Skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Processes
- Good communication skills
- Free onsite Parking
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 with service
- Close to town centre
- Paid Lunch Break