For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a vast knowledge on daily shipments of mass production and returns?
Are you confident to prepare products for final shipment and ensure customers returns are processed correctly?
The role is in Eaton Socon working 38 hours.
You would be working Monday - Thursday 7:30am until 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am until 1:30pm.
There is a 30 minute lunch break.
- The role carries responsibility for improving and implementing quality control procedures within the despatch area and providing cover in Stores when required.
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfilment of products, merchandise, material, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Checking goods received and distribution against purchase order or invoice.
- Maintain records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Package and prepare products for final shipment.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Review customers orders, examine stocks and distributes merchandise.
- As the Stores forms both the start and end of the physical manufacturing process, it is essential that all material is clearly and correctly identified, labelled, handled and managed so as to avoid damage, errors or delays occurring either in Production or on delivery.
- Working in accordance with the quality process maps and meeting the KPI's set for the department.
- Take delivery of parcels and unload goods and check them against purchase orders/order forms/delivery notes and input the information onto the ERP system.
- Prepare goods for return to suppliers.
- Identify any non-conformance to the Materials Manager and follow the Non-conformance process.
- Pick kits using reports printed from the ERP system, issue kits to workshop or the SMT production lines.
- Issue goods against shortage lists and issue shortage reports to purchasing for progressing.
- Take part in daily Cycle Counts.
- Investigate stock inaccuracies and work to resolve them.
- Ensure materials are accurately identified, counted, measured into and out of their locations and accurately input the information onto the ERP system.
- Ensure that materials are stored and handled correctly to prevent damage and maintain a neat & tidy work area at all times.
- Ensure that all material issues/movements are recorded and that batch control is properly carried out.
- Move heavy packages using forklift machinery and operate machinery and equipment safely as per training received.
- To comply with quality and environmental management systems (ISO9001, 13485 & 14001). Minimise waste at every opportunity.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role or would like more information then please call 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@0A-uk.co.uk