For more information about this job please contact:
Marketing Executive required!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of an amazing client of ours based in Watford to join their dynamic & friendly team with a wide array of exciting duties, offering you a hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing.
- 12 month contract
- up to £25,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday (9-5)
- Based near Watford Junction
What will you be doing?
- Website maintenance - product management via CMS, regular blog posts & content updates
- Email marketing - preparing newsletters and templates for online communication
- Print and online material production - flyers, brochures, banners etc.
- Designing product labels and other marketing materials
- Cooperation with trade press - writing press releases & editorials, ads and e-shots creation
- Social media for B2B and B2C brands + PPC campaigns
- Assistance with new product launches - managing project planners, designing materials, liaising with various stakeholders & influencers
- Covering duties of Marketing Manager during their absence - duties including website management, email marketing and basic CRM management
What do you need to apply?
- Ideally you will have an interest in health and wellbeing
- Experience with some type of CMS- either through running a private website or blog or though more commercial projects - experience with Shopify would be a huge advantage, WordPress welcome too.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs- Photoshop, InDesign, AdobePro- experience with preparing materials for print & keen eye for design
- Basic knowledge of html would be a plus
- Preferable experience (even as an end-user) with some sort of CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Good communication skills plus ability to research and write pieces for online & print
- Analytical mind, attention to details & must be well organised
Lastly, lots of enthusiasm :)
If you think that this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, followus on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.