For more information about this job please contact:
Full-time (flexible hours considered) (6 month contract)
Kempston, Bedfordshire Based
Salary up to £27,998 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a busy and friendly team. Working with the Marketing Manager, and other Marketing professional across the business, you’ll assist with ensuring our business is marketed effectively with a particular focus on our digital communications. As part of a small team, you will work on a variety of projects and have the opportunity to help shape overall approach!
What our client is looking for
- You’ll have experience of working within a marketing environment
- You’ll have experience of digital marketing including commercial use of social media
- You’ll be an excellent communicator with strong proof-reading skills
- You’ll be working towards or have a degree in a marketing related subject or equivalent
- You’ll have experience of using Wordpress, Hootsuite or similar software
- You’ll have close attention to detail in all tasks and ability to multi-task and achieve very tight ‘same-day’ deadlines
Who are they?
Our client is a leading distance learning law school with more than 4,000 students studying with us at any one time. We are specialists in legal training and our student include those aspiring to be solicitors, chartered legal executives, paralegals, legal support staff, legal secretaries and legal administrators. We provide high quality training at a reasonable cost to our learners and are committed to promoting equality and diversity.
- An excellent fixed term opportunity for an individual looking to develop and grow their marketing skills
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health & Wellbeing - you’ll be invited to join activities on the wellbeing calendar to improve your overall health and lifestyle
- Access to our training and development Learning Hub
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU THEN GET INTOUCH WITH FRAN TODAY ON 01234 347069!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.