For more information about this job please contact:
Marketing Executive - Milton Keynes £20,000k- £25,000
We are looking for ambitious, tenacious and hard-working individuals to join a fantastic organisation
- Experience within events
- Ability to manage projects and budgets
- Ability to liase with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monito results.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
We are looking for with an individual with a 'go-getter attitude', and who has the ability to stay focused and can work towards deadlines, works well individually and as part of a team.
The role will involve:
- Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activivites and events for all service areas across the firm
- Preparing plans and managing the budgets
- Working with teams to devlop literature in line with the brand
- Liasing with editors/managers of publications regarding advertisments and editorials.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
A flexible approach, the ability to work well as a team, excellent communication skills and the delivery of high level quality service would make you an ideal candidate for this role as well as being flexible with travelin to other offices fro any event support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual, please apply today or call on 01908 921090 for more information!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website