For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a flare for marketing and stay up to date on current trends?
Are you seeking a role where you have free autonomously to achieve and display your marketing flare within the company as well as clients and customers?
You are confident and organised within marketing practices and processes.
You are! Then this is the role for you…
I am working with a client in seeking a Marketing Specialist for a leading innovative national highway company within the UK. You will be based within Bedfordshire but there will be the occasional travel to other sites.
Within the role of Marketing Specialist, you will be accountable for the following, but not limited to…
- Delivering targeted and relevant marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining the Company’s profile and acting as an ambassador for the brand through all customer interactions
- Proactively sourcing customer feedback and analyse & report upon the results
- Implement agreed content strategy across all online media to raise the Company’s brand profile, and develop a more engaging website
- Plan and execute events in conjunction with the Company’s strategic plans
- Work with agencies and/ or external resource to deliver strong creative content in line with the Company’s strategy and business objectives
- Manage and develop the CRM databases
- Maintain the CPD process expanding the positive impact upon the attendees
I am keen to speak to creative individuals with previous marketing experience who have worked within defined budgets and set parameters. Communication, organisation, presenting, problem solving and the ability to develop new ideas will all be natural tools already possessed for the right individual.
As well as a competitive salary, you will also be involved in the company bonus scheme, company pension and other company benefits.
For more information, please contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org or click to apply.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069...
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.