For more information about this job please contact:
MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT
Do you want to work for a company who focuses on Service Excellence?
Would you like to work for a business that offers professional development opportunities with free training?
Do you want receive free parking, Gym membership, private healthcare and 24 Days Holiday?
With the company's success built upon providing first class service and support, they are now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their growing Milton Keynes Team.
- Write compelling, comprehensive, accurate and persuasive copy for a range of outputs; including articles, blogs, website pages, internal communications and press releases Coordinate all social media activity, taking responsibility for the development and implementation of a social media content plan.
- Creation of high quality visual content, including the design of marketing collateral
- To be or become the in-house marketing automation specialist
- Owning and developing the brand identity
- Developing strategic creative briefs for a range of design related projects
- Ability to interpret complex design briefs and requirements, being able to take design projects to new levels
- Creating blog and social media assets
- Developing design assets for tender documents and presentations
- Creating striking designs to generate impact with marketing campaign activity
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite and Hubspot CMS would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- High attention to detail
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.