Are you an experienced Marcomms exec?
Can you write technical content and juggle the process of all adverts and eshots?
Can you analyse data to report back to the Shareholders?
• Support the Marketing team in promoting the range of products, instruments and service offerings
• Work with Product Sales Managers to create value-added engaging content for the websites, digital marketing and printed materials
• Work with a digital marketing agency to manage and maximise ROI on our year-round PPC campaigns in Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Work with the rest of the marketing team to project manage and oversee the effective execution of exhibitions and email marketing calendars
• Monitor and analyse marketing activities, creating regular reports on ROI for each and put forward recommendations for improvement
Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Relevant work experienc. Ideally in life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceuticals or a technical field
• A life sciences, biology or chemistry degree would be advantageous but not essential
• Google Adwords & Google Analytics
• Excellent copywriting skills with an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
The role will be working at the St Neots office which is just about to become the EMEA Marketing hub for the company.