For more information about this job please contact:
GROUP MARKETING ASSISTANT - ST NEOTS/KIMBOLTON/FROM HOME - £17-22k - GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS - RAPIDLY GROWING ORGANIZATION -
America's largest independent automotive tool & equipment specialist, serving wholesalers and distributors throughout North America and Canada. We are built on an extraordinary team of people who are dedicated to product and distribution excellence, and who share a mutual passion to take the company to 'market leader' status. Our arrival in the UK commenced with the acquisition of 4 of the best businesses we could find. These businesses gave us an immediate foothold in our 3 core areas; tools, equipment sales, and equipment service. More importantly, it gave us the people capable of driving the business and matching the ambition of that on the other side of the Atlantic. We are always on the look out for exceptional individuals with the drive to accelerate their careers in a fast moving and extremely agile environment.
We are currently looking for a Group Marketing Assistant to help drive the digital marketing and overall marketing strategy within the group. This role will be supportive of all group marketing activities and seek to capitalise on new digital opportunities to expand market presence and growth as well as utilising traditional digital channels. From day to day reporting, content creation and analysis through to store management and even the development of original campaigns, the role will have the ability to directly influence the marketing activities and be responsible for the execution of digital marketing channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, completing the following:
- Completing current keyword research to guide overall group activity
- Unique content creation to support SEO across all group companies including category, product and blog content
- Ownership of group social schedule and social channel updates in line with marketing objective and campaigns
- Helping to execute and monitor paid ad strategy across multiple channels (social, Google Ad's, Bing Ad's etc.) and monitoring the success
- Monitoring of on-site SEO and executing actions to improve
- On-going execution of backlinking strategy & other activity to push off site SEO
- Keep up to date with competitor research and report back appropriately
- Store management and optimisation of ecommerce sites.
A MARKETING BACKGROUND, SPECIFICALLLY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION IS ESSENTIAL.
There will also be an opportunity to develop:
- Basic graphic design skills
- Deeper knowledge of paid advertising platforms to contribute towards monthly adjustments
- Work with advanced paid tools like SEMRush to keep marketing calendar and handle advanced reporting/ tracking.
- Manage and chase marketing activity on behalf of line manager.
Location is flexible although it is expected this person will use the Kimbolton office as their primary base. A certain amount of travel to other UK locations may be required, and possibly also overseas. Home or flexible working is possible as agreed with your line manager.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.