Osborne Appointments currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our client based in Letchworth for a 3 - 4 months period to provide support to the marketing and sales teams. The aim of the role is to drive sales leads and build awareness of the brand.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be involved in the full marketing mix, helping to plan, develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, and be a fully rounded generalist marketeer, with a strong customer focus, an eye for detail, be creative and organised
Key areas of responsibility
Assist in the delivery of campaign activity including, but not limited to email, direct mail, social media and events to deliver good quality leads and drive sales and raise awareness of the brand
Maintain and update the website (with support from web agency) in conjunction with marketing activity
- Manage and control data lists, ensuring maintained in line with GDPR
- Analysis and reporting on key metrics and measurements across all marketing activity
- Liaise with external suppliers including print, digital, PR and creative to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brand and within budget
- Manage, monitor and help create content for social media accounts – Twitter and LinkedIn
- Assist in the development of marketing materials
- Experience of using marketing communications plans across the marketing mix
- A strong working knowledge of CMS systems, email marketing tools (Pardot preferred), along with Microsoft tools, and WordPress websites and Google Analytics
- Ability to report on and analyse marketing activity to demonstrate return on investment and assist with future planning and budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and proactive approach to be able to identify areas for improvements and making appropriate recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence building relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Proven time management and multitasking skills, with ability to work under pressure
- An enthusiastic team-player with a can-do attitude
For further information please call Lucy on 01707 377088 or apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.