For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Part-Time Marketing Assistant to join our client located in Welwyn Garden City.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a well-established company, working alongside the Marketing & Brand Managers, to increase brand equity and help to achieve growth and profits.
Job Type: Permanent, part-time
Standard working hours: 9am – 2pm, Monday – Friday (flexibility required)
Hourly Rate: £9.76
• Co-ordinate and implement the online and digital marketing (including social networks)
• Run monthly reports on stock levels and what is needed
• Monthly updates on donations – costs & benefits
• Supporting with online/digital marketing
• Management of the E-Commerce site
• PR Liaison
• Any other duties required to support the Marketing & Brand Managers
Skills & Experience
• A-Level or HND Qualified
• Experience updating website CMS
• Understanding of Social Media
• Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
• Strong communications skills
• Understanding of web design/graphic design (advantageous)
• Flexibility in working hours
If you are interested in this role, apply today. For any further information, call me today on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.