For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a confident and strong minded individual with customer service experience?
Are you seeking an opportunity in property to get in to a marketing and sales role?
Our client is looking for a candidate who is highly organised with a great attention to detail to join their team!!
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Marketing and sales team
- Assisting the Marketing officer and supervisors with their duties
- Making/taking inbound and outbound messages and calls to potential clients
- Booking potential clients into the property viewings on our CRM system
- Marketing and advertising listings for properties on Spare-room and on our website
- Contributing ideas to the team’s marketing strategies to push sales
- Representing the company as a first point of contact
- Researching given topics and reporting back the Marketing officer, supervisor and/or Head of Department
Experience & Skills
- Highly professional with a close attention to detail
- Administration experience
- Customer service experience
- Problem solving and able to use their initiative while working independently and within a team
- Good communications skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident taking inbound and outbound calls
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work under high pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft office with experience working with excel spreadsheets
- Experience working in the property/security sector is ideal but not essential
- Some experience using CRM systems preferable but not compulsory as training will be provided
- GCSE's A-C
- Additional Comments:
- Full training will be provided.
- Job Type: Full-time - Monday - Friday 09:30am - 17:30pm
- Salary: £18,000- £20,000