For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Facilities Management?
Do you have a positing and proactive approach to your work?
Osborne Appointments are currently working on an opportunity for Maintenance Co-ordinator with our well established engineering client based in Stevenage.
Purpose of role:
To work within a team of co-ordinators, contract management and engineering delivery to ensure excellent service for customers and clients.
• PPM scheduling and progression
• Ensure tasks are organised and scheduled correctly
• Ensuring engineers attendance
• Liaising with clients , contract managers and other departments
• Progressing quotations
• Raising purchase orders
• Providing data for reports
• Facilities management service desk background is essential
• Strong IT skills (MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to use own initiative
• Able to prioritise own workload
• A positive approach to work
If you are interested in this role, please call us today on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.