For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our client based in Luton.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Temporary to permanent basis
- Maintain mechanical and electrical assets
- Preventive maintenance, breakdowns and emergencies
- Carry out quality control checks on materials and products
- Maintain all document control/ policies to ensure compliance
- Identify equipment failures, irregularities defects or breakdowns
- Apply corrective measures
- Responsible for contractor control and documentation
- Control calibration methods and procedures
- Develop strategies to solve problems
- Contribute to projects and cost saving initiatives
- Implement a preventive maintenance schedule
- Ensure compliance to EHS & regulatory requirements at all times
Skills / Experience required:
- Qualification in electrical / mechanical disciplines
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong health and safety knowledge
- Confident communication skills
- Proactive work ethic
- Team Player
To apply, please submit your CV for review.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Roxanne or Sarah - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.