For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Production and Facilities Officer to join our client based in Stevenage.
Working closely with the Production Manager you will be responsible for facilities maintenance and repairs.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 5:30pm (4pm finish on Friday)
Salary: Dependant on experience
· General plant and facilities maintenance
· Intact repairs or liaise with subcontractors as necessary
· Assist in general plant operations
· Deputise for the Production Manager as necessary
Skills / Experience required:
· An ONC or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
· Previous experience in plant and facilities maintenance
· A practical hands on approach
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· General IT Skills
Desired but not essential:
· An in-date forklift truck licence and experience of operating a forklift
· First aid certificate
· Full UK driving licence
· Previous experience of working with SAP
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Roxanne on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.