For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Machine Operative to join a friendly, personable company in Stevenage on a temporary to permanent basis
Do you have experience working on machines and are confident on the computer?
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (4pm finish on Fridays)
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading machines
- Reading and interpreting written instructions to use machines
- SAP experience is desired
- Strong, previous experience in a similar position is desired
- Previous Machine Operative Experience
- An engineering background
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Being able to work with a team.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being able to work quickly.
- Having good communication abilities
- Communication skills.
- Honesty and reliability.
- A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
If you would be interested in this position, please call Charlotte on 01707 377088 or apply online with your CV
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website