For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a busy, well established & innovative client based in Walthamstow who are looking for a Logistics Manager to join the team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Details about the role;
6 month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent for the successful candidate
£45,000 per annum (full time equivalent)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time
- Ensuring the products are delivered to the highest standard & most cost effective way
- Oversee the distribution & transportation of goods
- Manage other employees within the department
- Implementation of strategies, processes & procedures
- Plan, manage & evaluate logistics operations
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times & transport costs
- Manage & coach the team to meet agreed objectives
- Set objectives for the department & suitable KPI’s
- Develop & maintain strong relationships
- Ensure all orders are dispatched on time
- Previous experience within Logistics Manager Role
- Customer focused
- Proven management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.