For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in Turnford for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be assisting with the day to day running of the logistics process.
- 08:00 - 16:30 – Monday to Friday
- £25,000 per annum DOE
- Must be confident using Excel
What you will be doing day to day:
- Check the status of incoming deliveries and inform related parties accordingly
- Manage the transportation of products to the UK ports in accordance with agreed timescales
- Support Sales Admin team members with checking orders are correct prior to products being sent to customers, as and when required
- Verify invoices from suppliers and depots for ranges of charges including products received, storage and transport
- Ensure consignment details remain accurate at all times to include quantities/ arrival dates etc.
- Manage the creation of consignments correctly onto systems
- Ensure ongoing communication with transport providers
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Flexible / Resilient
- Calm demeanour essential
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Proven Time management skills: Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of Navision or similar system
The package will include:
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.