For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience within a dispatch room/post room environment?
Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
If so, this could be the career move for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Logistics Assistant to join our client located in Welwyn Garden City.
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Welwyn Garden City, £18,000
- Manage an efficient and effective dispatch and logistics service
- Ensure all logistic duties are covered in periods of absence
- Ensure timely dispatch of all goods from E-Commerce platforms
- Keep customers updated throughout the process (telephone, email)
- Use of Excel, ensuring data entered is accurate
- Liaise with couriers and mail suppliers
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Problem solving skills
- Qualified to A-Level
- Experience of Gift Aid, Postal Systems, or eBay & Amazon invoicing is desirable
If you are interested in this position, apply today! For more information, give Chloe a call on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.