For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Junior Lettings Negotiator for our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Please Note: All applicants must have a UK Driving Licence.
- Dealing with landlords & tenants
- Responsible for the letting of property's on the market
- Listing properties on the market
- Arranging & attending viewings with prospective tenants
- Making outbound calls to prospect landlords
- Following up leads
- Dealing with customer queries - face to face, telephone & email
- General administration duties
- Previous Estate Agency expeirence is desired but not essential
- Confident & professional telephone manner
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong administration and Customer service skills
- Target driven & self motivated
- Proactive work approach
- High levels of organisation
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.