Osborne Appointments are currently representing a well established business based in Enfield for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role would be suited to someone who has experience within a busy Administration or Customer Service role and is now looking for a new career within the property industry. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, proactive and have a great communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply with your updated CV and one of our experienced consultants will give you a call.
- Based in Enfield
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Well established & friendly company
- Car allowance (own car required)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective diary management
- Responsible for the photography of properties
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Contacting & Registering prospective tenants
- Keeping in regular contact with tenants via email or telephone
- Arranging & attending viewings
- Providing feedback to landlords for them to make any changes or to assist them in making the properties more desirable
- Collecting tenancy deposits and balance of monies
- Overseeing Landlord & Tenant meetings
- Overseeing the signing of contracts
- Booking gas checks, inventories which will need to be completed prior to the tenancy commencing
- General Administration, projects and other tasks that may
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills including Word & PowerPoint
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised and highly motivated
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.