Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Lettings Consultant to join our client based in Stevenage.
Please Note: All applicants must have a UK Driving Licence.
- Liaise with Landlords and tenants over maintenance/repairs
- Liaise with tenants over deposit deductions upon vacating
- Carry out quarterly inspections on all properties
- Produce an inventory of the property contents
- Check out the tenants when vacating and arrange any works
- Prepare works orders for contractors
- Dealing with customer queries - face to face, telephone & email
- General administration duties
* Full training will be provided.
- Confident & professional communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Target driven & self motivated
- Proactive work approach
- High levels of organisation
Working Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm with Saturdays on a rota of 9.00am - 4.00pm
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.