For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience of working with a laboratory or QA role?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting on a temporary basis for a Laboratory Technician for one of our established clients in Bedford.
The ideal candidate will have good written & verbal communication skills along with a good level of numeracy, be able to work as part of a team and under pressure, whilst being self-motivated with a responsible a proactive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product testing using set standards
- Recording results
- Data entry
- Maintain labratory documentation
- Create and complete records of non-conformance (including generating Certificates of Analysis/Conformities
- Send samples for external analysis
- Carry out general housekeeping & pest checks
- Maintain equipment and working area to required standards
- Support the QA Manager as required
If this is you then we would love to receive your CV as a Word Document.
If you would like to discuss this role before applying please contact Karen on 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.