For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hatfield for a Kitchen Porter on a permanent basis to join their in-house catering team, producing over 1000 top quality meals per day alongside a varied range of hospitality including Fine Dining.
The hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 8am - 4pm
The Overall Purpose of this role to perform a variety of fetching, carrying and other Manual tasks in kitchen, including serving and plate wash areas adhering to health and safety and food safety procedures
• Complete duties outlined within the kitchen porters daily hygiene schedule
• Assist in plate wash as required
• Assists in setting up for functions
• Assists others when moving heavy loads
• Responsible for general cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen equipment, machinery and utensils
• Assist in movement of deliveries into correct storage
• Demonstrate good customer service and teamwork skills
• Carry out additional tasks concerned with the operation of the unit, as and when required
• Assist in periodic deep cleaning of kitchen and additional cleaning tasks when required
• Deputise for Storeman in his absence
• Preparation of vegetables for cooking if required
Our client is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service
If you are interested in the role, or would like to know more please apply online with your CV or call and ask for Sarah Rushton on 01707 377088
This position is advertised on behalf of Osborne appointments that was Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.