For more information about this job please contact:
Junior Compliance Manager
A brand new opportunity has arisen within one of our clients who are seeking an organised, meticulious Junior Compliance Manager to join their team based in Enfield on a full time, permanent basis.
You will need to have extremely strong administratoin experience, a high attention to detail and be super organised.
Monday – Friday
£23,000 - £25,500
Parking onsite - you must have be able to drive due to location
- Preparation of annual PPM and statutory compliance programme of works
- Processing test certificates
- Management and monitoring of specialist contractors, progress chasing etc.
- Updating of the programme of works, preparation of performance and current status reports
- Manage and control of the administration and development of the O’Cloud portal ensuring that the documents are uploaded in accordance with the O’Cloud procedures and in the set time limit
- Preparation of application for payments and invoices
- Produce quotes and invoices
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Skills / Experience
- Strong Administrative experience and high attention to detail is key
- Be able to plan and prioritise their workload
- Have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong IT/Excel skill
- Amazing company culture
- Social events
- Free parking
- Pension scheme – Auto enrolment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.