For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an ambitious individual looking for an exciting & challenging role within one of our clients based in Borehamwood? They have fantastic offices and a great environment!
Do you have experience within Account Management (Sales or Buying) or is this something that you feel you would like to get into?
If yes then we would absolutely love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and one of our experienced consultants will review this & give you a call!
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum plus yearly performance bonus
- Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm
- Great benefits, offices & amazing team!
Would this role be suited to you…. Yes if ….
- You have account management experience or determined to succeed within a new & exciting career
- You have an analytical approach
- You have experience in manging accounts
- You are comfortable with meeting & presenting face to face
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation & relationship management skills
- Meet & exceed KPI targets
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with clients & customers
- Secure exclusive offers from clients
- Manage & monitor allocated accounts
- Update the in-house system
- Attending meetings with clients & customers
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.