ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY? CAN YOU COMMIT TO A 3 MONTH CONTRACT? DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT?
You will be working on a 3 month contract for a global leading business on the outskirts of Bedford. In this role you will be working as a member of the IT department reporting to the IT Director and Applications Analyst, liaising with the current staff and working to strict standards and security. The role involves direct liaison with personnel so the ability to communicate and support these users is a must.
To complete the roll out, travel will be required including staying away at UK locations. A full clean driving licence is essential as, is the ability to drive a small manual van.
There are many tasks which will need to be completed within this role. I have noted just a few for your interest below;
• Image to Windows 10 spec new and existing PCs and laptops
• Install the PCs and laptops at Head office and other locations
• Migrate users and any data to them
• Package up the replaced workstations and return to Head Office
• Support migration to the new phone system which will take place at the same time as the Windows 10 roll out
If you are liking the sound of this varied role please have a look at the key skills we are looking for;
• Experience with the imaging and setup of PCs and Laptops
• Knowledge of Windows 10 Office 365, OneDrive and Microsoft AD
• IBM ACS software experience is desirable
• Support, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and applications in a PC environment
• Experience of Dell equipment and replacement of parts
• Helpdesk Level 2 support
• Experience of VOIP phone systems
• Printer setup and management
We have a number of interviews available this after the Christmas break so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.