For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in IT Technical Support and looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to take on a key role within a rapidly growing business?
Osborne appointments are looking for an IT Technical Support Manager to join our Telecommunications client based in Hertford, during an exciting time of growth.
- Configuring equipment for customer sites
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Configuring equipment for key network sites
- Management and troubleshooting of the network/s
- Monitor and maintaining the internal computer systems and networks as well as customer systems and networks
- Providing professional services solutions for customers all the way through to installation
- Assisting with the general operation of the company
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Escalate support calls to the appropriate Third Parties
- Develop and maintain communication skills appropriate to the environment
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Provide shift cover with current Service Desk operations
- Provisioning of Lines, Broadbands, Leased Lines
- Good computer knowledge (Windows, Linux and Mac OS)
- Previous experience with technology, ideally phone systems and cabling
- Ability to liaise confidently with Business owners
- Outstanding levels of Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
The ideal candidate will have experience working with most of the following:
- Ethernet networks
- FTTC, EOFTTC, EFM and Leased Lines
- Hosted Centrex
- Routing, TCP and OSPF
- DrayTek Router configuration
- Wireless networking
- Office 365 including Teams
- Installation of networking cabling and termination (RJ45 & patch panels)
- Mitel / Avaya or similar phone systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.