Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer / IT Generalist to join our client based in St Albans.
Please Note: Full UK Driving License is required for occasional travel to other offices.
To provide IT support across all subsidiaries, as well as assist with digital marketing duties.
IT – Experience / Skills required:
- Extensive commercial experience required within a broad range of Windows environments, including: Windows Server (VMWare & Hyper-V virtualised environments) & Windows Desktop W7Pro-W10Pro
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (2010 – 2016)
- A thorough understanding of DHCP, DNS and IP based networks
- Demonstrable experience of; Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Web Filtering, Anti-Virus, ADSL, Leased Lines, RDS/TS Server, SAN/NAS, Back-up and disaster recovery, UPS procedures and Printers.
- Hosted Exchange
- PC rebuilds from scratch
- Telephony Avaya IPO administration
- LAN Cat5e/6 Structured cabling installation skills would be advantageous
Digital Marketing - Key Responsibilities / Skills required;
- Strong understanding of and passion for digital marketing / graphic design
- Experience of working with and developing Social Media for B2B, website development and CMS
- Ability to create and edit static content using Adobe Photoshop is essential
- Executing the delivery of a range of digital marketing campaigns, eshots, newsletters and presentations
- Experience of designing eshots would be advantageous
- Monitoring and reporting site performance using Google Analytics / other measures
- Working alongside external agencies where necessary, as well as internal sales and business colleagues
Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact us today - 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.