For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a confident IT Support Engineer, seeking a new role?
Are you keen to work for a well established Engineering company?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our client located in Stevenage, providing support to colleagues face to face and over telephone/email with IT requirements.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support
- Administration of Office 365 Exchange.
- Configuration of operating systems, network and associated software.
- Setup of new hardware (computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets)
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of network file shares.
- Maintenance of operating systems, network and associated software, including patches and security fixes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Accurately recording data
- Management of routers, firewalls, network points and associated network hardware.
- Active Directory/domain management and administration.
- Installation and management of Antivirus software
- Network support and maintenance including DHCP and DNS.
- Adherence to procedures & policies with regards to licensing of software.
- Hardware testing and fault finding/trouble shooting.
- Occasional site visits for new setup and to resolve issues as required.
- Setup and configuration of printers and multifunction devices.
- Workin with an outsourced support provider to resolve issues.
- Full UK driving licence is essential (occasional visits to remote sites)
- Open, Honest and Trustworthy
- Able to produce work of the highest standard and prepared to learn new skills in order to achieve this
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Can-do attitude
- Understand the importance of following policy and procedure
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
Tags: stevenage / IT Support / IT / hertfordshire / jobs / job search