For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience selling IT solutions business to business?
Do you have a background in back up and security solutions?
Are you an experienced and self-sufficient sales professional?
If you answered Yes, Yes and Yes then please read on as I have a great role working for a company based in St Neots that is growing it’s very successful sales team.
The business is a Managed Services provider also providing IT resell services. We are looking only for applicants with experience in selling IT solutions B2B and with some understanding of basic network infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Nurture and grow your own client base.
• Present and explain a range of IT service and management solutions.
• Develop progressive relationships with a broad range of UK clients from contract implementation to maintenance.
• Identifying problems and recommending solutions for businesses.
• Achieving monthly revenue and KPI targets.
• Effectively use CRM system to source and generate own client pipeline.
• Comply with quality and industry standards.
• Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding, and consulting clients.
Whilst reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, you must have the ability to work on your own and with strong communication skills, the role has potential to grow and develop with a potential of progression into an account management role as part of the future growth of the company.
- Sales and lead generation experience
- Experience selling IT solutions is essential
- Enthusiastic and have the ability to generate their own work
- Confident and organised
- Solutions knowledge and basic networking understanding an advantage.
Salary £35,000 + Commission, Inc Mobile SIM, Pension and Healthcare benefits.
To apply please contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.