For more information about this job please contact:
I am currently recruiting for an experienced IT Engineer to support my client on a long term contract on the outskirts of Bedford.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Technician to support a busy IT department and direct liaison with company personnel.
Within the role you will be:
- Merging windows 10 spec to both new and existing PCs and laptops
- Install PC's at a variety of the company locations
- Migrate users and data to them
- Package up, replace and return equipment to head office
- Migration of the company new phone system
- Perform other IT related activities when requested
There will be a requirement to travel and staying away at different client site locations within the UK and therefore a clean driving licence is essential and the ability to drive a small manual van.
To be considered for the role, the right candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with imaging and set-up of PCs and Laptops
- Knowledge of Windows Office 10, one drive and Microsoft.
- Previous experience of support, maintenance and troubleshoot of hardware and applications in a PC environment
- Experience of Dell equipment
- Helpdesk level 2 support
- Experience of VOIP phone systems
- Ability to communcate effectively with company personnel and direct reporting to the IT department
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Jill on 01234 347069 or email email@example.com
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.