For more information about this job please contact:
IT DEVELOPER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £30,000 - £45,000
- Do you want to work with some of the largest brands in the retail and hospitality industries?
- Would you like to join a company that offers internal progression to all employees?
- Do you want receive free parking, discounted gym membership, shopping vouchers, flu vaccinations and office fruit deliveries?
The company's employees are the key ingredient to building long-term relationships with their clients. By helping the clients to enrich their customers experience, you will become an extension of the clients team.
- Work on existing code, resolving issues and enhancing it
- Creating new code and integrations to 3rd part applications
- Develop new ideas and take ownership of projects to completion
- Proactively improving programme knowledge
- Input to all parts of the development life-cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and support)
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of coding and programme developments in the industry
- Proven commercial coding experience
- Able to demonstrate software developing
- Proven knowledge of PHP, SQL, Web development, Java script, AJAX, HTML, CSS, MySQL, TSQL, Linux, Windows Server, IIS, Webhooks, Restful API's, Crystal Reports Design
- Proven experience of working as a PHP / Full Stack or Back End Developer
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.