For more information about this job please contact:
Exciting Opportunity for an IT/Compliance Administrator...
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for our fantastic client based in Watford for an IT Savvy Compliance Administrator to join their fun, exciting and growing team!
Monday - Friday
£19,000 - £21,000 DOE
- Investigate and resolve hardware problems on computer systems; perform minor hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance, and support on a wide range of PC-based computers and peripherals
- Liaise with external IT support and software providers to resolve issues in a timely manner and maintain a log of issues and defects
- Set up and remove IT hardware, software and access rights for new joiners and leavers in accordance with the relevant checklists
- Monitor and maintain an accurate record of working hours for operatives and report to the HR & Compliance Manager or Sentinel & Compliance Co-ordinator where exceedances are identified.
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify a wide range of computer hardware and software problems.
- Ability to install and configure computer systems, hardware, and peripherals
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Understanding of the RISQS protocol and compliance procedures.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more then please apply with an up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.