For more information about this job please contact:
Are you interested in IT/Engineering and looking to further your career in Technical Support & Business Development?
Are you keen to build and develop international relationships?
Was your answer “yes!” to the above questions? Please read further!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an International Business Development & Support to join our award-winning, ever growing client based in Welwyn Garden City.
• Provide administrative support for all international sales
• Research & prepare information on new markets – to develop the customer base
• Liaise with overseas distributors, building professional relationships
• Manage customer queries
• Prepare quotations
• Identifying opportunities to promote products / gain new customers
• Supporting with Executive Assistant to the MD duties where required
Skills & Experience:
• Sales Administration experience
• Background in IT or Engineering (degree is advantageous)
• Outstanding customer relationship skills
• Excellent communication skills (in person, email & via telephone)
• Strong research & presentation skills
• Sales ability
• Able to work independently and part of a team
• Able to multi-task
• Confident IT skills (within all Microsoft Office packages)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today. For further information, give Chloe a call on 01707 377 088!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.