For more information about this job please contact:
INTERNAL SALES EXEC
My client are looking for a SALES SUPERSTAR to join their team. You will be working within their sales department in an office environment with their technical team. You will be looking to grow their trade and retail customer accounts. Previous experience of this is a bonus. A MUST is a good telephone manner and the ability to prioritize where necessary as well as liaising with customers on all levels.
Below is some of the duties:
- Effectively dealing with sales enquires and establishing customer requirements.
- Identifying and sourcing new potential trade accounts.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and establishing relationships.
- Producing quotations and ensuring all relevant information is included.
- Maintaining CRM database.
- Processing on-line and over the phone payments and orders.
- Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships with trade customers.
- Creating new trade accounts on ordering system.
- Monitoring trade income, working to targets and consistently generating new ideas.
- Liaising with the Technical Team on product updates and new technologies/products.
- Working closely within a small sales team and attending sales meetings.
- Carrying out customer product demonstrations within DDS demo room.
- Assisting with and attending Product Exhibitions throughout the UK
- Being first line of support at Exhibitions
- Technical & Product training will be provided.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets.
- Effective team member with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Good telephone manner.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Customer facing role, including customer service or internal sales.
- Use of in-house bespoke system and Microsoft Office
With a great team to join and competitive salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 as well as an annual salary review… what’s not to like. IF you are interested and this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then apply today! Any more info please email me on email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.