For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have knowledge of plumbing/pumps?
Are you a confident communicator?
Are you looking to join a well-established company that offer excellent training?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Engineer to join our client based in Hitchin.
Please Note: Water Treatment/Plumbing industry experience is preferred.
- Handle incoming phone calls / queries
- Provide technical advice and support
- Create and submit quotations
- Build strong customer relationships - including site visits
- Customer training
- Ensure price lists are accurate and up to date at all times
- Support with Newsletters, Sales Brochures & Website
- Occasional support with order processing (i.e, holiday cover / illness etc)
Experience / Skills required:
- Background in Administration or Customer Service
- Knowledge of plumbing/pumps is advantageous
- Ability to provide technical advice and support
- Confident communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic
- Team Player
For more information please contact us today - 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.