For more information about this job please contact:
A fantastic chance to get in to a growing company.
Working as part of the Sales Team, as an overview your typical duties and
responsibilities would include;
· Working closely with the current sales manager to help grow the business and hit
· Demonstrate excellent levels of customer service for both internal and external
· Maintain and build satisfactory relationships with customers;
· Pro-actively selling, maintaining and expanding sales to new and existing
· Develop market growth through conversion of specifiers, end users to the
company’s range of products;
· Maintain efficient sales order entry on all products using existing CRM system
· Gather and share relevant market information;
· Monitor customer activity and report to your manager accordingly;
· General sales office and administration duties, as necessary.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person who is looking for
the next stage in their career, you will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in
a customer service, busy sales environment would be beneficial but not mandatory,
with the ability to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills.
Ambitious to progress up the career path through continuous learning, and open
mind for future development, you should have the self-motivation and enthusiasm to
work on your own initiative in a busy office environment, strong team player with the
ability to communicate at all levels, and sound IT knowledge including MS Office
programmes, and ideally CRM systems.
Your current / previous role, or the type of position you are looking for could include,
Customer Service Representative, Sales Support, Telesales etc.
Bonus Scheme also!
If this sounds of interest please apply today as they would like interviews ASAP.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.