For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Sales Executive - £23,000 - £26,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in St Neots
How would you like to work for a well-established, leading manufacturer?
My client is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to offer a high level of customer service, order processing, and address sales enquires in order to ensure customers receive the correct goods. You will also be updating records with relevant customer detail and activity and to maintain the sales mailbox in addition to encouraging new business.
- Hours – Mon – Thurs 8:30am – 4:45pm, Fri 8:30am – 4:15pm
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training
About the role:
- Maintain regular contact with customer and maximize sales opportunities through inbound/outbound calls.
- Ensure all orders are processed promptly and customers kept informed at all stages of the process
- Obtain proof of delivery as required and investigate any returns or delays
- Provide customers with information requested by them regarding stock and orders
- Provide technical assistance to customers as required
- Work in conjunction and support the externals sales team to provide good levels of customer service and quotations
- Be pro-active and follow up enquiries, quotations and sales leads with customers
- To maintain the company CRM (Salesforce) with the required customer information
Your skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year in an internal sales role
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of excel, word, outlook
- Awareness of a CRM system preferred
- Technical awareness preferable but not essential
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.